From granola parfait and chia pudding, to green smoothie and fruity cereal and milk, these frozen treats are perfect grab-and-go snacks.
Granola Parfait Popsicles
- 1 1/2 cups granola
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/4 cups fruit (blueberries, strawberries, mango, melon, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 3/4 cups yogurt
- In a small bowl, stir together granola and honey. Press into the bottoms of 6 popsicle molds.
- Puree fruit and water in a blender until smooth. Divide yogurt and fruit puree among the molds. Lightly tap on counter to fill in all the spaces and get rid of any air holes. Add popsicle sticks, and freeze overnight.
Chia Pudding Popsicles
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 1 3/4 cups raspberries
- Whisk together coconut milk, chia seeds, honey, lime zest and juice. Cover and set aside in fridge to chill for 2 hours.
- Stir raspberries into chia mixture and divide among 6 popsicle molds. Add popsicle sticks, and freeze overnight.
Strawberry Cereal Milk Popsicles
- 1 small banana or 1/2 large banana
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1 3/4 cup milk or almond milk
- 1/2 cup Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 1/2 cup Fruit Loops cereal
- 1/2 cup Lucky Charms marshmallows
- Place banana, strawberries and milk in a blender, and blend on high until smooth. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl, and stir in Fruity Pebbles and Fruit Loops.
- Divide mixture among 6 popsicle molds. Top with marshmallows, and add popsicle sticks. Freeze overnight.
Green Smoothie Popsicles
- 2 Granny Smith apples, divided
- 1 Persian cucumber
- 2 kale leaves, de-stemmed
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1-inch knob ginger, peeled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup water
- Very thinly slice 1 apple horizontally into rounds. Slice cucumber into long, thin ribbons using a vegetable peeler. Place 1 to 2 apple rounds or 2 to 3 cucumber ribbons into each of the popsicle molds and press to the edges.
- Place 1 quartered apple, kale, spinach, pineapple, ginger, lemon and water in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. If desired, strain mixture and discard solids.
- Divide juice among popsicle molds. Add popsicle sticks. Freeze overnight.