Celebrate Easter the sweet way with an Oreo pastry layered with melted chocolate, sweet crème eggs and candy.
- 300 grams dark chocolate
- 150 milliliters whipping cream
- 150 grams mini speckled eggs
- X6 Cadbury crème Easter eggs (halved
- X6 Cadbury marshmallows crème eggs
- 300 grams Oreo cookies
- 150 milliliters melted butter (unsalted or salted is fine)
- To prepare the crust add cookies to a food processor and process until crushed. Add melted butter and pulse until well combined. Mixture should resemble wet sand. Alternatively, you can add the cookies to a large zip lock bag and crush using a rolling pin.
- Add the crushed cookie mixture to a long tart shell 30 centimeters x 20 centimeters and use the back of a spoon to press down on the bottom and sides making sure it’s spread out evenly. Chill for 1 hour.
- To prepare ganache by adding 300 grams dark chocolate to a large microwave safe bowl along with cream and microwave for 20 seconds at a time, mixing each time until smooth. Add to prepared shell.
- Place all the Easter eggs in the ganache. Chill for 1 hour before serving.