What’s not to love about pretty treats made with strawberry-flavored chocolate, marshmallows and more?
- 60 grams puffed rice
- 200 grams strawberry chocolate
- 50 grams marshmallow
- 50 grams dried cranberries
- Additional marshmallow
- Melted chocolate
- Melt strawberry chocolate over a double boiler.
- Add in puffed rice, dried cranberries and marshmallow and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into heart-shaped molds and flatten for an even surface. Refrigerate until firm.
- Soften additional marshmallow in the microwave until soft. Place softened marshmallow and a popsicle stick between two heart-shaped pieces.
- Decorate with your favorite toppings.