This Chia Honey Lime Fruit Salad is the perfect refreshing fruit salad to serve all summer long! This dish is perfect for a party or BBQ and can be made ahead of time! The sweet fruit is complemented with the zesty lime and is customizable based on what fruit is available for you.
Chia Honey Lime Fruit Salad Recipe
Think you don’t need a recipe for a fruit salad? This Chia Honey Lime Fruit Salad really changes the game! When most people make a fresh fruit salad they just cut and mix up some fruit. But trust us, adding in a few simple ingredients really highlights the fruit and takes this crowd-pleasing fruit salad from just ok to SO DELICIOUS! What’s even more perfect is that you can switch up the fruit based on the season and serve this all-year-round.
How to Make Honey Lime Salad Dressing
The name of the game for this dressing is EASY! Just mix up all of the ingredients in a bowl and add to your cut up fruit.
Here are the ingredients:
What other fruit can be added?
Most fruit would work well in this salad! You can change it out for whatever is in season or what is available for you. However, leave out banana as it gets brown very quickly and can turn mushy.
Want to take this fresh fruit salad to the next level? Serve it with some homemade coconut whipped cream and gluten-free graham crackers!
If you like this fresh fruit salad recipe, check out these others:
Chia Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- 1 quart strawberries, greens removed and finely chopped
- 4 kiwis, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 large mango, diced
- 3 pineapple spears, finely chopped
- 1 pint blueberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Chop all fruit and add to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the honey, lime juice and chia. When ready to serve pour over the fruit and mix well.
- Can be made up to 1 day ahead without dressing. Add dressing when ready to serve.
Loading nutrition data…