Topped with gold leaf, these prosecco jellies filled with lychee and raspberries are sophisticated, yet simple to make.
- 4 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 sheets of gelatin
- 2 cups chilled Prosecco
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh lychees
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Edible gold leaf
- Edible gold glitter
- Place a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Add sugar and water and heat until no more sugar crystals can be seen.
- Place gelatin sheets in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes, or until soft and squishy. Squeeze excess water from gelatin and add to hot sugar and water mixture. Whisk vigorously to dissolve and remove bowl from pot.
- Pour Prosecco into the gelatin mixture and stir until fully incorporated. Place in fridge to set for 1 hour for jelly to thicken.
- Stir fruit into thickened jelly, and portion into individual glasses. Gently stir gold leaf and gold glitter into each glass. Place in fridge until completely set. Enjoy!