- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 5 large Eggland’s Best eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; press perforations to seal. Press onto bottom of a greased 13×9-in. baking pan. Top with ham and potatoes.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, pepper and salt until blended; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until set and cheese is melted, 25-30 minutes.
1 piece: 434 calories, 26g fat (9g saturated fat), 222mg cholesterol, 1216mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein.
Originally published as Breakfast In A Pan in Simple & Delicious April/May 2019