- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh sage
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 boneless skinless turkey breast halves (2 pounds each)
- In a blender, process the first 15 ingredients until blended. Place turkey in a bowl or shallow dish; pour marinade over turkey and turn to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Transfer turkey and marinade to a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 20 minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes; quick-release any remaining pressure. A thermometer inserted in turkey breasts should read at least 165°. Remove turkey from pressure cooker; tent with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
5 ounces cooked turkey: 219 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 484mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 36g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat.
Originally published as Slow-Cooked Herbed Turkey in Skinny Instant Pot