- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1-1/4 teaspoons dried savory
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1-1/2 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- Rub pork with salt and pepper; cut in half. Place in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Top with mushrooms, tomatoes, 1/2 cup broth, onion, sun-dried tomatoes and savory.
- Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 6 minutes. Quick-release pressure. A thermometer inserted in pork should read at least 145°. Press cancel.
- Remove pork; keep warm. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; stir into pressure cooker. Select saute setting and adjust for low heat. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Slice pork; serve with sauce and noodles. Freeze option: Place sliced pork and vegetables in freezer containers; top with sauce. Cool and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a covered saucepan, stirring gently and adding a little broth if necessary.
1 serving: 387 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 613mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 43g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1 starch.
Originally published as Pork and Mushroom Ragout in Skinny Instant Pot