- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 medium acorn squash, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon browning sauce, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Place pork chops in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker; add squash. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; pour over squash. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 4 minutes. Quick-release pressure. A thermometer inserted in pork should read at least 145°.
1 serving: 349 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 416mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.
Originally published as Harvest Pork Chops in Skinny Instant Pot