- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups chilled prosecco
- Mint leaves and fresh raspberries, optional
- Place raspberries in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Press through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl; discard seeds. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Fill each champagne flute with 2 tablespoons raspberry mixture; top with prosecco. If desired, garnish with mint and fresh raspberries.
Test Kitchen tips
- Make the raspberry puree up to 3 days ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator so you’ll be ready at a moment’s notice.
- To keep it kid-friendly, use sparkling apple juice instead of the prosecco.
1 cup: 270 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Raspberry Bellini in Taste of Home April/May 2019