From a Brie and prosciutto crostini to coconut ice cream, roasted strawberries take any dish to the next level.
Ingredients Roasted Strawberries :
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Ingredients Roasted Strawberry Crostini :
- French baguette
- Small brie wheel
- Sliced prosciutto
- Roasted strawberries
- Balsamic glaze
- Olive oil
Ingredients Roasted Strawberry Coconut Ice Cream :
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup roasted strawberries, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Chopped pistachios for serving
- Roasted Strawberries: Preheat oven to 375°F. Place strawberries on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Toss with sugar and salt. Roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Roasted Strawberries Crostini: Slice baguette into small rounds, brush with olive oil and toast in oven or pan until slightly golden. Top with prosciutto, slice of brie, roasted strawberries, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- Roasted Strawberries Ice Cream: In a bowl, combine coconut milk, roasted strawberries, honey, vanilla, and salt. Transfer to a freezer-safe container, and freeze until set. Serve with more roasted strawberries and chopped pistachios.