This colorful white chocolate fudge hides a secret crème egg surprise.
- 800 grams white chocolate
- 250 grams unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 300 grams marshmallows
- 2 cups Easter candies
- 9 crème eggs
- Easter sprinkles
- Place the white chocolate, butter and corn syrup in a pot over medium-low heat. Stir consistently until completely melted. Don’t worry if the chocolate and butter have separated.
- Remove from the heat, and stir the mixture with a spatula or a whisk until the chocolate and butter have fully combined. Add the marshmallows and mix until melted. You may need to return the pot to the heat.
- Allow the mixture to cool, then add the candies and mix well. Pour the mixture into a square aluminum container, and stick 9 crème eggs into the fudge. Sprinkle some Easter sprinkles on top, gently pressing them down to stick to the surface. Cover with aluminum foil and place this in the freezer until set.
- Slice into squares and enjoy!